Happy Living

Monday, October 03, 2005

Celebrity Children

I know its October…And there has’nt been a single post in Sept :-(
Sept 5th, particularly, is long gone. Well, if it still didn’t occur to you, why Sept 5th of all the days, I give up. It was teachers day !

Just curious. How the celebrities of today had been as young kids in a classroom?

Students to teacher: Good Morning teacher !
Preity Zinta & Saif: Salaam Namastey teacher !

Sachin to teacher: Teacher, can I go for an ad shoot during recess ?

Ganguly to his benchmate: Haar kar bhi jeetne waale ko baazigar kehtey hain !

A friend to Anil Ambani: What is your favorite song?
Ambani: Paanch rupaaiya baara aana…Maare ga bhaiyya na na na naaaaa…

Salman Khan: Teacher, can I go to out and recharge my cell phone?

Teacher to Mallika Sheraawat: Is that your handkerchief?
Mallika: No its my school uniform.

Kareena to Shah Rukh: Hmmm, you smell good !
Shah Rukh: Lux, aur kya?

Teacher: What is 2+2 equal to?
Amitabh Bachchan: Eight
Teacher: And why is it eight?
Amitabh: Umeed Se Dugna !


A few more additions in the offing…Till then happy living :-)

1 Comments:

  • Longtime seen your blog .. but made me laugh for a while ... :)))

    By Blogger TSU, at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home